Wednesday, August 22, 2012

  Growing up in a small community that loves sports, I have been influenced by them my whole life. Even though I play all sports and enjoy all of them for different reasons, basketball has to be my all- time favorite. I have played the sport since I was in second grade and fell in love with it at a young age. I continued to play the sport through Jr. high and now that I am in high school I don't plan on stopping. This sport has taught me many life long lessons that will stick with me forever. I have learned to never give up, to be supportive of other people, and most importantly to not get down on myself when I make a mistake because we are all human.I have created goals for myself in basketball this year, and I plan to accomplish them all. I thought that by creating this blog I could learn more about the sport and maybe even gain new skills to use while I'm playing.
- Brittanie Newman

No comments:

Post a Comment