Wiley
This Thursday our high school teams take on a pretty big rival, the Wiley, panthers. It is in our gym which makes it even more exciting. This is one of the tougher temas on our schedule, as they are undefeated and the winners of the Holiday Baskeball Tournament. But that is no reason as to why we should not beat them. I have full confidence in both the boys and the girls to bring home the win on this one. From this game on our schedules look pretty rough as far as the competitive level of the teams. I hope that both teams bring their best Thursday and show everyone what they are capable of. Good luck!
A basketball team is like the five fingers on your hand. If you can get them all together you have a fist. That's how I wan to play.-Mike Krzyzewski
- Brittanie Newman
No comments:
Post a Comment