Monday, February 11, 2013

Tough Times

Everything negative pressure, challenges are all an opportunity for me to rise.
-Kobe Bryant

I love this quote and I think that it is incredibly true. Many famous basketball players have been through times when nobody beleived in them or they had people rooting for the opposing player just because they were the upper dog. This just goes to show through highschool, college, and even maybe the NBA, if you want to take it that far, you will always have to go through a battle before you can get to the glory. But these battles are what seperate the weak from the strong, and the undedicated from the dedicated. I love to read stories or poems about basketball players who have had struggles down their path while trying to reach their goal, because it shows me and many other young basketball players that if you are going through a tough time now in your basketball career that it will soon be over and that you will then reach the fun part.
-Brittanie Newman

No comments:

Post a Comment